• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Brosnon USN J-WFS WEP G-8

dinomartino1

New Brosnon USN J-WFS WEP G-8
I think its new to their range.

1_38c2c9d5-2449-4886-b7b1-f70910787316_1024x1024.jpg

MikeyB-17

Never fancied one myself, except for ‘wanting one for the collection’, when I did such things. Too much like a modern windcheater I always thought. Does this one have those funny cuffs?

B-Man2

I always thought that they were too short in the body, mainly because the jacket was designed to work with the bottom or pants section of flight pants. I found the placement of the pockets interesting as the designer went back to the USN jackets of old with the chest high pocket placement.

CBI

Love these but yes rather short waisted. looks like this repro might be a hair longer which makes sense for potential buyers. Ii was nice to click the link at the top and actually see the Bronson website which I had not seen before. Lots of good stuff for reasonable prices. yes, they need to work on more larger sizes, I am sure they know the market is there for it!!!! its also nice to see that for people who would like to buy vintage style clothing, that there is a option that is not ridiculously overpriced as are the Japanese manufactures. Yes, I know, labor costs, etc.