• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Aero (limited) "Quatermaster" A-2 Run

Jeff M

B-Man2 said:
It's December 24th ,2012, Christmas Eve .
How about some "Peace On Earth and Good Will Toward Men"

Merry Christmas to all
Or whatever religious belief you
choose to celebrate.

Yep.
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all.

Rutger

Robman said:
Just received mine, seal with mid-brown knits. As usual, the Aero A2s work we'll for me. Glad Ken is back.

It'd be nice to have a couple of pics, either with or without you in it. Curious what the leather looks like.
Maybe you should wear it for a couple of weeks in the weather and then post some pics?
How's the leather? For some reason I have my mind set on believing Aero is using too heavy leather for A2's.

Robman

Don't have access to a camera at the moment but I will say this about Aero's leather. It is not too heavy for an accurate A2 replication. It is spot on.

A

Anonymous

Roughwear said:
The GW and BK repros are far more accurate than these offerings on the Aero web site, which I would not give house room for. The repro zips look dreadful and that caramel leather looks like plastic with no discernible grain. :roll: They really need to raise their game.
Don't know that much about hides, but I can see. Everytime I look at one of the Jap Magazines, ie the Few, or Buzz, I see jackets that look like they are made from vinyl, and shine that would blind.