• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need contract label

B-Man2

That may be a little hard to find as well as a little costly , however if one turns up, it would be the way to go.

Piperpilot

Sorry for the offense. In this case you should contact Roughwear Clothing Co. in Middletown. ;)
I don’t have their email address
Yes, but the easiest label to be had would be a reproduction one. There's three different top-tier repro makers who offer the 27752. One of them would very likely be willing to help you.
Wish that were so, but haven’t had much cooperation,e.g.Eastman, Goodyear,etc.
Any suggestions?

B-Man2

You could try Bill Kelso leather . They make a 27752, but those are about the only people who do. If you strike out there, then that’s about it.

mulceber

Goodwear might be willing to help too. Don't be put off if John's slow in responding. He's a busy man, but he will get back to you.

mulceber

And patience is a virtue here. This jacket has been kicking around for almost 80 Years now. A couple weeks of waiting for a response about a label is nothing! ;)

Pilot

Got a Werber label and a Crown zipper from John... not so long ago.
Sure he is happy to sell you a RW label.

denny@aero

Attachments

• Roughware Label.jpg
    Roughware Label.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 153

Pilot

Got a Werber label and a Crown zipper from John... not so long ago.
Sure he is happy to sell you a RW label.
Edit!
Forgot to mention that Aero , Ken and Denny helped me out with Aero and G&F labels as well.
Was unaware that they can do RW labels!
My bad and apologies .
Excellent service and great people. Highly recommending them!