• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

neat shelf piece !

dujardin

hello,

thanks for the link.
alas, i try to buy one but in the list of states for the shipping, there are only delivery into american states.
too bad for non US resident

byebyeeeeeeee marcel

Atticus

I don't think that the television guy in the vinal M-422 hawking this thing looks at all like Bill. Don't y'all agree that he doesn't look one bit like Bill, who often wears a Gibson and Barnes M-422?

AF

Vcruiser

Atticus said:
I don't think that the television guy in the vinal M-422 hawking this thing looks at all like Bill. Don't y'all agree that he doesn't look one bit like Bill, who often wears a Gibson and Barnes M-422?

AF

Yes..that can't be Snowman! The real Snowman sounds just like Pauley Shore with a Newfy accent... :)

STEVE S.

Atticus said:

AF

when i put the link up, i was wondering how long it would take for someone to recognize him!!