• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NAS Jacksonville Genuine or Replica Patch

Riggs5893

Hi all,

I've been after a Naval Air Station Jacksonville patch for what seems to be an eternity. Anyone know of a place I could either buy a genuine one or a very well made replica? I've tried much of the usual online market places and most look nothing like the era I'm after. Thank you in advance and pictures attached of what I'm looking for (variety of lighting);

Screenshot 2020-07-04 at 16.06.05.png
Screenshot 2020-07-04 at 16.07.07.png
Screenshot 2020-07-04 at 16.07.39.png
Screenshot 2020-07-04 at 16.06.50.png

B-Man2

If you find some please let me know as I live in Jacksonville . I’ll start searching for one down here as well. We have a “Mission Barbecue ” restaurant here and that’s always a good place to get a photo of an original patch . If you’ve never been to one you won’t have any idea what I’m talking about. :)

Riggs5893

If you find some please let me know as I live in Jacksonville . I’ll start searching for one down here as well. We have a “Mission Barbecue ” restaurant here and that’s always a good place to get a photo of an original patch . If you’ve never been to one you won’t have any idea what I’m talking about. :)
Yeah I will defo let you know, no problem! I know the place(s) but being UK based I've never actually been to one. They look good though!!!
I know there are some pretty good replicas going around in terms of looks, but the sizes are too small. I've contacted the suppliers direct and they want a minimum order of 50 pieces to make the size change. :(:oops:

B-Man2

That’s a lot of patches .
There are quite a few Jacksonville NAS retired people living in this area. I know a few, I’ll check with them, maybe something will turn up.

Riggs5893

That’s a lot of patches .
There are quite a few Jacksonville NAS retired people living in this area. I know a few, I’ll check with them, maybe something will turn up.
Yeah far too many to go for the purchase. I do have someone in Indonesia that makes a pretty close replica for $22 posted (the patch is only $7 the rest is getting it here through and expensive Indonesia Post Office), but if I could find an authentic one first that would be the ideal scenario.

B-Man2

OK, not in the box of patches I have I did have a SAR patch, very similar looking, I will keep an eye out at the local surplus stores if you like. No trouble at all
Tim
If you happen to come across 2 keep me in mind. I’ll square up with you.
Thanks

B-Man2

Yeah far too many to go for the purchase. I do have someone in Indonesia that makes a pretty close replica for $22 posted (the patch is only $7 the rest is getting it here through and expensive Indonesia Post Office), but if I could find an authentic one first that would be the ideal scenario.
Is this the correct size?
7D9247F9-5B96-4375-835E-DD4BF7D8147F.png

Rory Schultz

Sorry, I read only part of the post when it came to my mailbox and assumed you were talking about patches youre looking for.
You can spank me later.