• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name tag in English and Chinese needed

pathdoc2

Would anyone know of someone making leather name tags for jackets in English with Chinese lettering underneath?
Thanks

ausreenactor

Nice hand painted tag. I am sure there is someone doing the stamped stuff too.

Hit the search function for Chinese and see how you go..

Garylafortuna

Give Jim Buchanan a shout. He made this one for me about three years ago. Back then he and Sean Collins shared a website, but I'm not sure if that is still the case. The names are researched at a language institute in China, and done in wartime Chinese script as used before Mao's reform. This tag was a little wider but had to
be trimmed a little due to cat bites. Hope this helps.
jbmilart.com

pathdoc2

Give Jim Buchanan a shout. He made this one for me about three years ago. Back then he and Sean Collins shared a website, but I'm not sure if that is still the case. The names are researched at a language institute in China, and done in wartime Chinese script as used before Mao's reform. This tag was a little wider but had to
be trimmed a little due to cat bites. Hope this helps.
jbmilart.com

View attachment 22923
Thanks so much, exactly what I was looking for, I've emailed him. Thanks .

Smithy

If it's for a jacket to ape something from the 40s then what Gary says is very important. Make sure the name is written in traditional script characters and NOT the simplified Chinese script which was introduced during the 50s.