• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

name tag a2...

nogbat

i have a 2cnd hand eastman ,, with a nametag but its been glued onto the jacket not sewn, it seems secure , but will it last i wonder, or are the leather glues that are that good ,, i dont any sugestions welcome... :D

Steve27752

nogbat said:
i have a 2cnd hand eastman ,, with a nametag but its been glued onto the jacket not sewn, it seems secure , but will it last i wonder, or are the leather glues that are that good ,, i dont any sugestions welcome... :D

Could you please re-write your question in English?

nogbat

o.k. are there any glues that would stick a nametag to a jacket,, having only had nametags sewn on before.. do any forumites know if the glue is strong enough???? is that english enough.. :?:

Steve27752

nogbat said:
o.k. are there any glues that would stick a nametag to a jacket,, having only had nametags sewn on before.. do any forumites know if the glue is strong enough???? is that english enough.. :?:

Much better :) . During WW11 nametags were sewn onto the jackets, usually through the liner. I suppose that some glues would be strong enough and flexible enough to hold the nametag onto the A2. But I do not know which ones.