• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

N1 jacket from FiveStar

Thomas Koehle

i'm into N1 deck-jackets since quiet some time - well deckjackets in general

once in while i saw pics of N1 jackets manufactured by BR and ToysMcCoy in leather

never saw one for sale in europe and in my size so i reached out to @Shawn Ali and asked him whether he could make one for me ...

Here is the result:

Jacket just like it arrived still without artwork:

9D2ekkE.jpg

HsZnF53.jpg

zBrWVBV.jpg

uSX4HPg.jpg

the mouton is the color "blonde" - premium goat in seal - checkered liner in red (color pops much more in reality than on the pics)

handed the jacket to a dude i met on a online-market here in Germany (guy is american works in Europe) who did the artwork

R4bSFUp.jpg

a0Xd32d.jpg

3pV88ri.jpg

zWDT984.jpg

ZWiRQU4.jpg

fpy31kM.jpg

Craftmanship and materials are splendid

So far i think the jacket is still the only N1 in leather from FiveStar

MikeyB-17

PS. What is a Pogy?
It’s a fish.
Menhaden
Menhaden Gulf menhaden, Brevoortia patronusAtlantic menhaden, Brevoortia tyrannus Pacific menhaden, Ethmidium maculatum A menhaden, also known as mossbunker, bunker, and pogy, is any forage fish of the genera Brevoortia and Ethmidium, two genera of marine fish in the family Clupeidae. "Menhaden" derives from a Native American word for fertilizer. It is generally thought that Pilgrims were advised by Squanto to plant the fish with their corn crops.