• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

N1 DECK JACKET CONTRACTS

Carl

Following on from my previous thread regarding US NAVY jacket contracts . I found this contract completley by accident . Im going to try and find some more ,as i know there must be more contracts for these .
Hope this is of some interest
Carl
This is from Drybak Corp Binghampton NY
N1 jacket.PNG

Carl

It would help if you had any idea of manufacturers names that i could look through , otherwise ill have to go through every single contract in the list which is nearly 2000 pages !!!

Carl

So far the list for now known N1 jacket is as follows

Drybak
Knopf
Bradford Clothes

Geeboo

no carl, that number is just an example. it is like in A2 that it is without much use if we don't know the maker of a particular contract number. No pressure, just see what you can find.

Carl

no carl, that number is just an example. it is like in A2 that it is without much use if we don't know the maker of a particular contract number. No pressure, just see what you can find.
Ahh right !! well the list is in alphabetical order by manufacturer not numerical order , so if its in there , it might take some finding !

Carl

N1 maker list updated .
DRYBAK
SPAIDE
PERRY SPORTSWEAR
KNOPF
PERFECTION LEATHER SPORTSWEAR

Carl

Just adding up the value of the above contracts ,comes to just over 1 millon$ so if we were to say the production cost of an N1 jacket and trouser set was eqivalent to the B10/A9 trouser set , that was $15
My maths makes that about 66,000 sets produced by just those 5 manufacturers .