• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Second B-3 Jacket (from Aero this time) - Fit advice welcome!

Otter

BTW, I had two Eastman B3 jackets, one time worn, and the pile on that fleece looks better than either. Well done Aero.

Hi everyone.
Thanks for the replies!
I'll wear the hell out of it and let the bulge drop down gradually as you suggest.
Thanks to Ken and the lads for delivering it right in time.

BTW. was wearing it today and there definitely more stares going my way. So, this is for those who are on the fence about getting their onwn B3, you'll definitely receive lots of glances from passerbys.

A2 B3au

This is definitely a unique color combination right there. Never seen a B3 with a full sleeve in the same color as the trim before. Looks dope!
Looks banging I'm getting one in the same colour way ,it is redskin with redskin facings isn't it ..fits u exactly as it should

Artie

Here’s my aero

Attachments

• 6D84B6D9-7173-4335-8781-3A82DFFBA248.jpeg
    6D84B6D9-7173-4335-8781-3A82DFFBA248.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,234
  • 86093387-DB2E-4CC4-8095-94094BE15CEE.jpeg
    86093387-DB2E-4CC4-8095-94094BE15CEE.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 704

Artie

I love yours. Maybe I’ll get a redskin too...
First I need Ken to make me a nice trim tailored A-2 ...

BTW, I had two Eastman B3 jackets, one time worn, and the pile on that fleece looks better than either. Well done Aero.
Thank you. I specifically asked Ken for some straighter fur and to trim down the sleeve and the end of the waist a bit. No Teddy bear effects haha

Carl

Love the main body colour !! but personally and its just my choice , id would have liked a little darker reinforcing pieces on the sleeves

Love the main body colour !! but personally and its just my choice , id would have liked a little darker reinforcing pieces on the sleeves
I guess that would depend on the leather you choose?
The Simmons Bilt I previously had used Blattwerk horsehide in seal, and that created a clearer contrast as opposed to the Aero Vicenza horse also in seal brown.

Artie

Update: Took my jacket out for a spin today.
-6 degree celsius... wasn't even wearing my heavyweight chunkies sweater but still warm enough. This thing is a beast. Can imagine being comfortable in even -15 degree with this!
Whoa !!! Those pictures are waaaay better. I love it man ! I like the length on yours too. WhAts the length anyways ? And sleeve length too ?
Looks good with the outfit you got on too. I love wearing olive drap or khaki color pants with my aero b-3. I think jeans look good and classic too but I love how the color of the fleece plays off the natural tones of the pants way better. It just gets better with time. The leather will develop creases where your arms bend and it will start forming to your body.