• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Second B-3 Jacket (from Aero this time) - Fit advice welcome!

Whoa !!! Those pictures are waaaay better. I love it man ! I like the length on yours too. WhAts the length anyways ? And sleeve length too ?
Looks good with the outfit you got on too. I love wearing olive drap or khaki color pants with my aero b-3. I think jeans look good and classic too but I love how the color of the fleece plays off the natural tones of the pants way better. It just gets better with time. The leather will develop creases where your arms bend and it will start forming to your body.
Thanks man!
The back length is the standard length for size 38... 26.5 inches I believe and the sleeve length is 66 cm or 26 in.
Yeah I think the B3 being a military piece, it pairs extremely well with olive and khaki! Basically the perfect color for autumn, really. I'd rather avoid wearing jeans in this temperature haha.

kowalski

I always knew it that you have potential and good style;)
your shoe it french military ? they are very similar to them

Last edited:
I always knew it that you have potential and good style;)
your shoe it french military ? they are very similar to them
They are Stylmartin Rocket boots! Inspired by the old WW II double buckle boots worn by US military, I believe?
These are designed as a cafe racer boots, but they are probably the only biker boots that can camouflage as your daily boots haha
And thanks for the compliment :D

Brylcreemer

It looks amazing, Savage Dragon. Can I ask what mm the sheepskin is? Is the collar thicker than the rest of the jacket?

I'm a longtime lurker to the forum, but this is my first post. Always been an Irvin guy, but thinking of getting a b3 for the winter, and this looks perfect. I'm not at all au fait with B3 specs, but I'd like to order one the same mm as this.

Cheers!

ausreenactor

It looks amazing, Savage Dragon. Can I ask what mm the sheepskin is? Is the collar thicker than the rest of the jacket?

I'm a longtime lurker to the forum, but this is my first post. Always been an Irvin guy, but thinking of getting a b3 for the winter, and this looks perfect. I'm not at all au fait with B3 specs, but I'd like to order one the same mm as this.

Cheers!
G'day and Welcome..

'chris55' might have an ELC Irvin for you if you need to cross that off the list first? Take a dive into the B-3 posts. The search function is your friend. Welcome once again!

TC