• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new ECL B-6

tjoenn

For a couple of years now, I've been trying to come to terms with too short sleeves on my size 40 B-6. I finally gave up and sold my jacket. Then a couple of days later, Grant offered me to buy his size 42. Exactly one week after he sent it, I picked it up from the post office. Many thanks to Grant for making this such a pleasant buying experience, even going beyond by sending the jacket express. I absolutely love the jacket, it's of course very similar to my old one, but with a decal and a much better size for me. You either love or hate the broken grain finish, but I think most people love it. It certainly gets a lot of compliments. I'm again ready for the winter, this is the perfect jacket for the milder winter-climate in SW Norway.

B-6 size 42 B.jpg
B-6 size 42.jpg

Now, to my surprise, it was a girl who bought my old jacket. She was very excited about it and I asked her if I could post a picture of her wearing it as I thought she looked awesome and you don't see many (or any) girls wearing a B-6 these days. She said no problem, so here you go. She is in the military, serving in the Royal Guards in Oslo.

sol leikanger damli.jpg

MikeyB-17

Back in the mists of time, when Duxford Museum sold ELC jackets for a while, I came very close to buying a redskin B-6 which was on sale at Flying Legends. Wish I had, although I bet I’d have sold it by now. Grant’s looks great on you, Tjoenn, but I agree the young lady looks a lot better in your old one! :D Blimey, a lady buying a B-6, not something you hear about every day!

Members online

Latest posts