• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new B-3

Happy Hooligan

So thanks to a fantastic member here, I've found a B-3 in my hunt for a winter shearling.

What do you think of the fit on this wonderful redskin B-3. It's a 44R and I'm thinking I might need to go with a 46? I'm wearing a light sweater as there is no room for a thick one. I love the jacket as the shearling is a bit shorter than a normal B-3 so it's more manageable.
IMG_8902.JPG
IMG_8904.JPG
IMG_8906.JPG
IMG_8905.JPG

blackrat2

Looks nice to me, I thought B3 were more trim n boxy than the Irvin when worn
Are you likely gonna need a thick jumper or is that going to be warm enough for the most part?
Great B3 regardless

B-Man2

Happy
The jacket looks pretty good to me!
Give it a couple of days and see if your thoughts on the sizing change, or if you can, get your hands on a 48 to see which size fits best .

Dubpynchon

So thanks to a fantastic member here, I've found a B-3 in my hunt for a winter shearling.

What do you think of the fit on this wonderful redskin B-3. It's a 44R and I'm thinking I might need to go with a 46? I'm wearing a light sweater as there is no room for a thick one. I love the jacket as the shearling is a bit shorter than a normal B-3 so it's more manageable.
View attachment 15480 View attachment 15481 View attachment 15482 View attachment 15483
I didn't think Goodwear made B-3s. Is it a one off?

Or maybe you mean it's a good wear :D (Sorry, couldn't help it).