• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My mystery B-10

RB25

ausreenactor is right whoever took them off prior to you did you a solid,the patches are cheap in every facet. Saved you some stitch holes from taking them off. I took mine off for exact reasons B-Man states the 8th and CBI were 2 different commands and theatre's.

ausreenactor

One patch was cut edge and the other had a merrowed edge. Did in my OCD.

The Stagg label was as good as my RM though

MikeyB-17

What possessed them to put that white taped zip on it? If not for that it would be a decent repro. Is there any way of dyeing or otherwise changing the colour of the zip tape? Shouldn’t be too hard to do something about that.

RB25

What possessed them to put that white taped zip on it? If not for that it would be a decent repro. Is there any way of dyeing or otherwise changing the colour of the zip tape? Shouldn’t be too hard to do something about that.
This zip itself is just cheap, why they used a white zip I’ll never understand either. I don’t even think a dye job would help it.

RB25

One patch was cut edge and the other had a merrowed edge. Did in my OCD.

The Stagg label was as good as my RM though
The label is probably the most accurate I have seen as well, why they went cheap on the zipper and patches just adds to the odd combos on a decent jacket.

RB25

Yes it is, can see that white zipper as soon as I opened the link. Now my OCD kicked in with the placement of that patches. Usually 1/2” from the shoulder seam is the standard. These are a few inches down from the seam.

kirova

re: zipper

at least this jacket has a Talon, pretty sure I have seen some B-10 "repro" which has a friggin YKK zipper on it (could've been Alpha Industries I think)