• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last A-2 (hopefully) - Good Wear

saucerfiend

Ok I won't keep the suspense going...
(especially since I took this picture 3 days ago, but I didn't have time to post it)

The jacket (a B-6 Arnoff) is absolutely gorgeous o_O ! As I was telling John, it exceeds (by far) all my expectations.
The fit couldn't be better. John did a wonderful job.
I plan to do a full review with lots of detail, this jacket really deserves it.
Right now I don't want to take pictures because it's dark when I get home at night... but I'm sharing these two pictures John took before he sent me the jacket :

View attachment 93777

View attachment 93779
Consistent perfection!

entertainment

I have this jacket lying on the top of a couch, and every time I walk by I am astounded by John's skill at shaping a collar.

IMG_8138.jpg

Nickb123

I have this jacket lying on the top of a couch, and every time I walk by I am astounded by John's skill at shaping a collar.

View attachment 95115
Funny, I have the same size, but your collar is just a bit more pointed ;)

It’s a fabulous wearing contract. I think it’s John’s best (coming from a Roughwear worshipper)

John, are we going to wear ours with the collar fastened like we did our ELC? Haha