• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last A-2 (hopefully) - Good Wear

Mr. Mike

Well, it’s 65F and I feel GREAT. Even a little like Steve McQueen…excited for you gents in queue. You’ll love whatever you settle on.
Hi Nick (please excuse the strange double messaging caused by my I-pad).
Your B-3 looks amazing! if there is a convincing reason to achieve the international climate goals, this is it! Is this a Werber contract?

Where did you take your photos? Looks like Palo Alto Campus (?)
View attachment 67420
View attachment 67421

Kermit3D

I wonder why no one seems to dwell on the ANJ-4 that JC offers ?

ANJ4_Jacket.jpg

Last edited:

CBI

I have been in communication with JC briefly and he has some AMAZING B-3's in the works with hides he dyes, ages. They look just SICK (meaning amazing). The BEST B-3's I have EVER seen!!!! I was not in the market for a B-3 but would have bought one that I saw pics of had the size been right - oh crap but lucky for the pocketbook I guess. I am sure John will post details about these new creations when he's ready. The guy really is incredible and he keeps raising the bar ........how?

mulceber

...and it's not my Monarch A-2, sorry to get your hopes up! :D

A little while ago, John got in touch with me because he had an Acme B-6 that he'd made for himself, but it was a little tight, and so he wanted to offer it to me. I dithered a bit (but not too long!) and accepted.
06827EEB-0CED-4467-A7BF-70C4B95D26C5_1_105_c.jpeg

EC979C3C-0D0E-4187-A7F4-B048C5034051_1_105_c.jpeg

IMG_4304.jpeg

As a bonus, it was made with an original Kwik zip slider on a repro chain, and has original Talon side zips and United Carr snaps.
IMG_4308.jpeg

IMG_4309.jpeg

IMG_4310.jpeg

Needless to say, I'm thrilled with it. I'm shocked I managed to find a B-6 repro this nice.

Last edited:

Kermit3D

...and it's not my Monarch A-2, sorry to get your hopes up! :D

A little while ago, John got in touch with me because he had an Acme B-6 that he'd made it for himself, but it was a little tight, and so he wanted to offer it to me. I dithered a bit - but not too long! - and accepted.
View attachment 68039
View attachment 68040
View attachment 68041

As a bonus, it was made with an original Kwik zip slider on a repro chain, and has original Talon side zips and United Carr snaps.
View attachment 68042
View attachment 68043
View attachment 68044
Needless to say, I'm thrilled with it. I'm shocked I managed to find a B-6 repro this nice.

Wooow! Great ! o_O
It is gorgeous!!! The size just looks perfect.
I am so happy for you.
What is the size on the tag ? 44 ?
I guess it's pretty comfortable and nice to wear ? As warm as your other sheepskin jackets ?

Can't wait to get mine (an Arnoff, hopefully next spring). :p