• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last A-2 (hopefully) - Good Wear

Mr. Mike

1631278645454.png

Bremspropeller

This may seem like a dumb question, but:

How does one actually place an order and put the initial deposit down? Is it through their info email address?

stanier

Thank you sir!

I was worried it’d be too hot to wear but it truly isn’t. For anyone having doubts about warmth just do it. Sad it took me so long to get on board. Sheepskin jackets are the dopest.

I agree. I remember sitting outside a pub in Covid April this year in wearing CPO shirt, jeans, engineer boots and B-3. 7 degrees celsius and it was damn cold just sittimg there!

Smithy

Well, it’s 65F and I feel GREAT. Even a little like Steve McQueen…excited for you gents in queue. You’ll love whatever you settle on.

View attachment 67420
View attachment 67421

We blither on ad nauseum here about repros and which ones are good, which ones are the best.

John makes the best USAAF reproduction jackets there are. There I said it.

And before someone jumps up and down and starts trying to argue that fact, don't bother, you're wrong.

Seriously Nick, that's an absolute humdinger.