• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Hartmann jackets

Pilot

First, thx a lot for all the likes ..For us best Website ever!
Thanks for the business and orders received within only the few weeks we are producing and marketing these repro Hartmann jackets.
Wow!.... not many can say so! Thx to all for that!
Very keen and happy to receive new orders, for sure , but please be kindly and officially informed..:
New orders will take a 40 weeks ( firm and granted) lead time after all technical ( size and other little details ) clearences and full payment is received.
Prices : 1800 Euro plus couriering via DHL or similar ...
We have a recent pool of two to four test jackets running in the loop.. once back and if not in use anymore they market for 1200 Euro +++.
Several members here received theirs...
***C-19 is no issue for producing nor ordering .. we are prepared and know our logistics.... A minute delay of shipping and you get your jacket plus a full refund. PLS.MARK IT.
Turn ins!
We gladly welcome turn in jackets if made by prime makers or if WW2 originals.
We don’t accept low cost ( makers) or mall or invaluable items.
Thx a lot to all.
Please no more „lower cost , or better price, „ or whatsoever pm‘s THANKS A LOT!

Last edited:

Kermit3D

I take the liberty of writing a little message here.
I would like to underline the exemplary after-sales service that Brice (Pilot) has shown.
My jacket (a test jacket that was not made by Brice, but by his predecessor) had a small defect (a misplaced seam).
The service was complete and very fast.
This is unfortunately quite rare among jacket manufacturers and it deserves to be highlighted.

Last edited:

Kermit3D

@Pilot : Could you please send me an mp as it seems I can't start a discussion with your profile ;)

Yes you are right to point this out Vera, I also have this problem. I can't start a new PM with Pilot.
Maybe a problem with settings... but it's not practical.

Enigma1938

Dear pilot,
I'm glad your business runs well.
My shopping experiences with you were always perfect and so was the communication.
It's nice to have you around and it's awesome that there's someone who finally produces history accurate german flight garments, in my knowledge you're the only one in that genre. I wanted a accurate "hartmann" for years but wasn't pleased with all the common stuff like noble house or even elc, but then I discovered your posts on the TFL and later here on VLJ and that finally leads to my perfect "hartmann".
Thank you for that Brice aka "pilot" :cool:

Pilot

Dear pilot,
I'm glad your business runs well.
My shopping experiences with you were always perfect and so was the communication.
It's nice to have you around and it's awesome that there's someone who finally produces history accurate german flight garments, in my knowledge you're the only one in that genre. I wanted a accurate "hartmann" for years but wasn't pleased with all the common stuff like noble house or even elc, but then I discovered your posts on the TFL and later here on VLJ and that finally leads to my perfect "hartmann".
Thank you for that Brice aka "pilot" :cool:
Dankeschön! Merci! Thankyou!

Bremspropeller

IMG_2961.JPG

Not the greatest picture, but that's the only one I could find quickly :D