My first real A-2

B-Man2

Hey Jules
Welcome to the forum !
First impression of the jacket looks pretty good , although it’s tough to tell from that one photo. You might want to zip it up and take a couple of shots from different angles for a better result . Sleeves look maybe a touch long, but really can’t be sure seeing just the one arm.
Congrats on your first A2 , I’m sure it won’t be your last. What size is it?
Cheers

JulianK

Hey Jules
Welcome to the forum !
First impression of the jacket looks pretty good , although it’s tough to tell from that one photo. You might want to zip it up and take a couple of shots from different angles for a better result . Sleeves look maybe a touch long, but really can’t be sure seeing just the one arm.
Congrats on your first A2 , I’m sure it won’t be your last. What size is it?
Cheers
I’ll take some better photos tonight. It’s a 44 but I’m probably closer to a 42.

mulceber

Burt took the words out of my mouth. Ideally the knits wouldn’t bunch up like they do on the sleeves, but for a second-hand purchase that is not a bad fit. Looks like a great jacket. As you wear the jacket though, the arm length will shrink a little bit, and the knits will relax, meaning that they’ll fall a bit further down on your wrist. So the sleeves will get better with time.

Last edited:

JulianK

Great point about the arms fellas! Do you guys find that the length changes at all with time, I find a bit of ballooning in the back but nothing too bad.