• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first Original (a notorious one at that)

Edward

I mean is he easily transported or do you have to wheel him out to the car?
light weight. the heavy part is the metal plate stand. just loosen the retaining knob and pull him off... easy to carry. you may want to remove the arms which is easy as well. quick drop and turn connection.

Edward

Great
Thanks Ed
pretty sure the base plate is almost 10 pounds of it to give you an idea of how light the actual mannequin is. but its a nice strong plastic. the nylon fastener to adjust the hight on the metal pole is a bit flimsy so go carefully tightening that down. feels like it could get stripped if over torqued.

B-Man2

pretty sure the base plate is almost 10 pounds of it to give you an idea of how light the actual mannequin is. but its a nice strong plastic. the nylon fastener to adjust the hight on the metal pole is a bit flimsy so go carefully tightening that down. feels like it could get stripped if over torqued.
Will do...
I’ve been wanting one of these things just to photograph jackets that I want to sell. Perfect for that......

Edward

Now that it’s on display on a mannequin I am going to forget about wearing it. It looks too cool as is and I’ll wear my ELC. I don’t want to risk any damage and unnecessary wear and tear on an artifact.

B-Man2

Now that it’s on display on a mannequin I am going to forget about wearing it. It looks too cool as is and I’ll wear my ELC. I don’t want to risk any damage and unnecessary wear and tear on an artifact.
Ed
That’s probably a good idea but it’s tough to not wear it once in a while. Particularly on those special occasions like the ride you took a while back in the .... B-17 or B-25?

CBI

great looking jacket. That mannequin is creepy. Just wait until it comes to life in the middle of the night and tries to kill you.....................I'm just say'n............

Edward

Ed
That’s probably a good idea but it’s tough to not wear it once in a while. Particularly on those special occasions like the ride you took a while back in the .... B-17 or B-25?
B-17! Great time! Yeah I’m hoping to do it again one day but next time a B-24 or a B-25 which the Collings foundation has all and they are actually going to be about three hours away in October 25-27 in Greenville South Carolina but I’m not sure that I’m going to be able to make it this year. Since only 2 B-24 liberators still fly today I should probably get on one soon and with THAT jacket!

Edward

great looking jacket. That mannequin is creepy. Just wait until it comes to life in the middle of the night and tries to kill you.....................I'm just say'n............

The creepy ones are the ones with a face! Dead eye stare! Did not want one of those

ausreenactor

Can they do that?

I just feel somewhat awkward during 'alone time'. Two blank, emotionless faces staring at me (instead of the one when I am at home), judging me.

I guess I should put clothes on them one day..

B-Man2

B-17! Great time! Yeah I’m hoping to do it again one day but next time a B-24 or a B-25 which the Collings foundation has all and they are actually going to be about three hours away in October 25-27 in Greenville South Carolina but I’m not sure that I’m going to be able to make it this year. Since only 2 B-24 liberators still fly today I should probably get on one soon and with THAT jacket!
Ed
Here’s one of the two B-24s WITCHCRAFT still flying.
I took a ride on it when it came to Ft.Lauderdale.
C39E1668-F5F8-490D-B8F6-40E0486CF7C2.jpeg