• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first Langlitz...with picture now

donsom

Re: My first Langlitz...

Don't they still do custom builds out of the U.S.?? A biker friend recently got one done from there... Why from Japan??

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Re: My first Langlitz...

I imagine that the Japanese site just has the right pictures ... :)

Tommer45

As a Langlitz fan and owner..that's an awesome looking jacket! Love the color of the collar. Very nice. Good work.

Tommer

donsom

The fur collar does look great.

What is the lining of the jacket? Is it also fur based? or fabric ...

Seems like you'd be using this for riding in colder weather if you have a bike ... or is it just a jacket you wear whenever?

My thoughts are that if you'd be riding in the cold, that there might be some extra insulation in the jacket...

Just curious

donsom

Thanks for the info.

The other person who I know who recently picked up the jacket was very happy with the whole experience as well. His jacket was also around $850 completed ... but he rode his bike out to pick it up personally .... so no shipping charge and no charge at the border when he came back ... ;)

Tommer45

Very cool looking jacket! I love the collar. My Cascade is in heavy cow and it really softens up nice. Best of luck with it.

Tommer

HDRnR

Very cool. Even mid weight Langlitz is heavier than most leathers. My Cascade is medium and my Columbia is heavy. You dont realize how heavy the heavy weight is until you compare them side by side. Cant beat a custom made Langlitz for riding. Fits like a glove.

edmond

the langlitz goat is something else man
IMG_1575.jpg