• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First A-2 Jacket - Aero Bronco in Seal Jerky HH and Rust Knits

Nickb123

87A25611-D724-45F4-98E4-F91D48CC14A8.jpeg

73353F61-D503-4E6E-9879-6ED0DFD2EA34.jpeg

The Vicenza on mine is THICK. I've owned roughly 5-6 Vicenza jackets and this one is the thickest so far. Not traditionally ideal for an A-2 but it doesn't bug me. Collar came out nice on this one.

lipmann01

View attachment 38771
View attachment 38772
The Vicenza on mine is THICK. I've owned roughly 5-6 Vicenza jackets and this one is the thickest so far. Not traditionally ideal for an A-2 but it doesn't bug me. Collar came out nice on this one.

awesome fit sir! The hide still looks barely broken in! I’m guessing it’s the aero 18775-P contract? I used to decide between this and the Bronco as the dark seal / rust knits are more historically accurate on the 18775-P but was worried that it would look too baggy on me. Now realizing how nice it looks on your slim body I am starting to regret my decision!

Nickb123

awesome fit sir! The hide still looks barely broken in! I’m guessing it’s the aero 18775-P contract? I used to decide between this and the Bronco as the dark seal / rust knits are more historically accurate on the 18775-P but was worried that it would look too baggy on me. Now realizing how nice it looks on your slim body I am starting to regret my decision!

Either way you go will be fine.This one's actually a tad large, but I prefer it that way. I'm probably a 42-43; this one's a 44. But thank you. Yours is superior IMO!

Showerfan

I wonder if the Jerky HH is significantly heavier/thicker than the Vicenza? I'm trying to decide which hide to go for there.

@lipmann01 is that regular seal or ``dark seal?'' (Looks amazing, btw.)

ausreenactor

I am a russet guy; however, that looks great. I only had two Aeros in the early days. Amazing jackets. The jerky had a decal and I have only had one A-2 with a decal since. It had the red knits too...

You have a jacket for a lifetime there Sir! Enjoy it!