• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My daughter...

siddhartha

Administrator
Hi Gents,

Very happy to report that my daughter Zoey was born 2 days ago. We just arrived home. Everyone is exhausted, but I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for the great forum we have here, Bill for managing it, and my wife for giving me the best gift of all

Zoey.jpg

Peace,

cve

greyhound52

Congrats. I still remember the day each of my children were born now they are both in college. Treasure these days my friend they go by fast and shall not return.

RudyN

Congratulations! Enjoy everyday with your daughter as they grow up so fast. I have two who are now 35 & 38. Of course I have three grandaughters along with them.

Andrew

Congratulations to you and your Wife Chris, it took me too long to realize having kids is the best fun you can have in life...

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Zoey looks just great Chris, congratulations .... don't forget to get her name down on the Good Wear waiting list. ;)

better duck

Heartfelt congratulations from Holland!!
Being father of two daughters, I can imagine how this feels!!
You're in for a treat in the coming years....