• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1962 G-1 Photos.........

Flightpath

Hi,

here's the jacket I had dated, thanks to all for the information, it looks like it has never been used, it will get some use now though! (Jed, the naval aviator in my avtar gave it to me on the condition that I wear it sometimes!)
1962G-1jacketpage.jpg

cheers,

-John
Aussie in Norway

dr.zak

man ,the jacket looks awesome ,you should buy a good dinner to this incredibly generous friend of yours :)

Cheers .
Ah.zak .

Flightpath

dr.zak said:
man ,the jacket looks awesome , you should buy a good dinner to this incredibly generous friend of yours :)

Cheers .
Ah.zak .

Actually, I gave him a R/C helicopter on friday!

cheers,

-John

dr.zak

Flightpath said:
dr.zak said:
man ,the jacket looks awesome , you should buy a good dinner to this incredibly generous friend of yours :)

Cheers .
Ah.zak .

Actually, I gave him a small R/C helicopter on friday!

cheers,

-John

im ready to give him a whole R/C air port along with its R/C helicopters and fighting jets to have a similar one :D
tell him he might be interested :lol:

Flightpath

Oh,

I almost forgot dr.zak, he also gave me these................... the 1960s VP-2 patch is just over 5 inches wide and the wings are gold plated USMC marked.

Jedsinsignia.jpg

cheers, & enjoy collecting (I do!)

-John

dr.zak

Flightpath said:
Oh,

I almost forgot dr.zak, he also gave me these................... the 1960s VP-2 patch is just over 5 inches wide and the wings are gold plated USMC marked.

Jedsinsignia.jpg

cheers, & enjoy collecting (I do!)

-John

MY GODDDDD ,MANNNNN this guy should blindly win the Oscars...
you should pass to him my very warm greetings a friend like this is not on earth any more :)

best regards john ..

if collecting is that joyful then you should definitely enjoy it :D

NOTE: please dont post any more gifts, MAN im having weak nerves here :eek:
you should mark your post "NOT FOR WEAK HEARTED COLLECTORS" ;)

Grant

Cool patch! Here's a similar one for Patrol Squadron 8. The original owner of this M-422a flew P-2V's off Rhode Island in 1947. Grant
ps8.jpg