• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Munich here I come

blackrat2

So, the Oktoberfest this weekend and gonna try have a look round Munich Monday, my question to anyone in Germany is, can I get away with my A2 layered over a trucker jacket or am I gonna be freezing or the opposite!!
Secondly any good shops were looking out...I am thinking Gasoline Alley

ties70

If you are looking for work wear and denim then I could definitely recommend "Statement" (http://www.statement-store.com/) near the old town.
Very knowledgable guys...

Have fun! I will be in Munich on Wednesday, but it's business only...no "Wiesn" for me...

Best regards,

Ties

Thomas Koehle

Been to “Gasoline Alley” before - absolutely amazing shop with lots of cool stuff 4 sale - from my point of view a bit over the top price wise but nice arrangement of the layout

was lookin’ for a AERO Highwayman - they had some in the shop but the owner was such a prick I didn’t buy ...

Looking forward to your impression ...

blackrat2

Thanks Thomas and Ties...Gasoline was shut last year so hoping to get inside it this time as it looked good

ties70

Thanks Thomas and Ties...Gasoline was shut last year so hoping to get inside it this time as it looked good
Hope you have better luck with Gasoline Alley this time...owner is special! If he doesn't feel like working, he doesn't open at all...or worse, he decides that your not worth his stuff and doesn't sell to you at all .