• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mister Freedom

SuinBruin

I've touted MF on the forum before, they make great stuff. Not flight jackets, and not straight repros, but high-quality vintage-inspired gear made in the US and Japan. They have a range of deck jackets, peacoats, denim jackets, cloth jackets, etc., many of which are military-inspired. A few weeks ago I bought one of their Ranch Blouses in their Midnight Denim and it is probably the best denim jacket I've ever seen.
1590874477083.png

So, if you're interested, check them out... during the current lockdown most of their stuff is 30% off, which is a pretty damn good deal IMO, and you're supporting a small business that produces its garments in the first world.

MikeyB-17

I’ve always liked the look of their stuff, and I love that jacket, but they do charge big bucks. I imagine the Japanese market is where a lot of their output ends up. You don’t see much Mister Freedom stuff down Oxfam. :)

MikeyB-17

I read an article back along about their founder, who has an incredible collection of military Rolexes.

stanier

Their Road Champ boots are basically unobtainable. Always sold out.
There is undoubtedly a queue. Basically put your name on the list and wait. They've just shipped a batch I believe and there will be another later this year.

Members online

Latest posts