• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mint Original Hungarian Mig Pilot Flight Jacket

Pilot

Superb jacket, congrats...
Reading all this over again, please understand why I never used nor will use postal “services...” and expect the same from my sellers.
Very happy it worked out so well and that you both are friends...

Kr1s

I'm also from Hungary and back in the days when I collected WW2 German militaria, there were a couple of occasions when the Post gave me a heart attack...

kirova

is this a relatively modern jacket? as there seems to be a crown on top of the eagle on the chest, I would imagine the crown probably wouldn't be too popular during the communist days :)

Greg Gale

is this a relatively modern jacket? as there seems to be a crown on top of the eagle on the chest, I would imagine the crown probably wouldn't be too popular during the communist days :)

The jacket is an 80s design, it was used in the 80s-90s in Hungary. The badge is the post 1990 one that is still in use today. In the 80s, before the fall of the iron curtain it was different.