• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'Mint' Irvin

Hawkeye

Yes, he bought that jacket from me a few months ago. It didnt fit him and he auctioned it, ended at something close to 400.00 GBP, but it didnt hit his reserve. He shouldve taken it, he would made a profit and now he's still trying to get rid of it. He neglects to mention that the weather flaps in the arms have been butchered apart though. A few small sections of fur along the bottom hem and main weather flap are in danger of molting as well. Other than that though, its a really solid, well built jacket with great leather.

shanghai joe

Hawkeye said:
Yes, he bought that jacket from me a few months ago. It didnt fit him and he auctioned it, ended at something close to 400.00 GBP, but it didnt hit his reserve. He shouldve taken it, he would made a profit and now he's still trying to get rid of it. He neglects to mention that the weather flaps in the arms have been butchered apart though. A few small sections of fur along the bottom hem and main weather flap are in danger of molting as well. Other than that though, its a really solid, well built jacket with great leather.

you're a good guy-thanks for straight-talking!

shanghai joe

Hawkeye said:

Hawkeye, is this the one you had problem sending to the UK ?

Roughwear

I thought I recognised this one. I notice there are fewer pics this time and none of the zip and offending cut sleeve flaps! He may be lucky and sell it at his BIN, but it could well end up back again with the seller filing an item not as described claim.

Andrew

"The left-hand zip is in perfect condition with a WD stamp."

H.E. did you do any work on this jackets zips or are they all original?

Hawkeye

I didnt touch the zips, and they are all original. The main being a lightning, the lefthand an unknown late war AM marked zip, the right of the same type but missing the puller.