• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike from aviator hats wanted to register for this forum...

MauldinFan

...but he's never been able to log in.
Needless to say, he'd be a welcome addition, could a mod help him out?

Smithy

...but he's never been able to log in.
Needless to say, he'd be a welcome addition, could a mod help him out?

Ever since the last update things have been FUBAR in relation to anything in terms of updating account data. I'd imagine that's why he's having trouble.

MauldinFan

This is what Michael wrote to me:
I tried registering for VLJ last year but despite several attempts, I never received the email link to complete the process. I tried contacting the administrator but never got a reply to that either so gave it up as a bad job in the end !!!

Yogie

I had the same issues like Michael when I tried to register to the forum in the past. I used my GMX account for the registration. Never received an email with a link to completed the process. I tried to contact the admin using the GMX account with no luck. For the second attempt I used my old AOL mail account with the same password as the GMX account. Within a day I got my registration email and the login procedure was finished.

Last edited:

leper-colony

I had the same issues like Michael when I tried to register to the forum in the past. I used my GMX account for the registration. Never received an email with a link to completed the process. I tried to contact the admin using the GMX account with no luck. For the second attempt I used my old AOL mail account with the same password as the GMX account. Within a day I got my registration email and the login procedure was finished.
YEP! I recently has to use a hotmail account to register somewhere.

Silver Surfer

I. just received an email from maik ruschek [mike from Berlin] stating that he to can not get back into the vlj....thus his long absence. based on the recent posts about log ins, there seems to be a problem here. anyone?

MauldinFan

Anyone able to help Mike from Aviator hats? He still hasn't gotten the email he needs to sign in as a member/poster...