• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

McCoy's N-1

B-Man2

While I don’t have any experience with a MC Coys , I’ve got a Buzz Rickson N-1 and I can tell you that in my experience that jacket comes as close to an original as any of the repros .

Last edited:

JohnFM

I prefer the utilitarian look of the standard N-1, but have heard alpaca can be itchy against the skin. The mouton collar changes the look (and adds to the cost) but is, no doubt. soft and very comfortable.

asiamiles

I have a RM N-1 and it's a lot more comfortable than the BR I had before; the collar is plusher and the lining not at all itchy meaning it can be worn over just a t-shirt without any discomfort.

ashleydaniel

Yes, it's much expensive than I think, when I wanted to buy it for my dad, but I got McCoy's N-1 through ReeCoupons in the latest design I think,
because I didn't see that design before, but I completely sure it was an McCoy's N-1,

Griffon_301

I put my BR N-1 through a washing cycle at 30° twice last year and in my subjective feeling, the collar and the lining have become a little more plush and comfortable...not that they were itchy or unwearable before...