• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MASH Rough Outs...."Great Escape"

ausreenactor

Gents..

Just grabbed these on eBay. While I am very pleased with the ATF Boondockers that have provided great service, the price alone deemed these a must have. $100 for an out of stock item. Retail was 33,000Y. Anyone have these? Are they a super boot/shoe for the money?

BTsCtBWkKGrHgoH-D0EjlLlyn79BKJv4KOy.jpg

BTsCzW2kKGrHgoH-C4EjlLl0-E2BKJv4qKg.jpg

BTsC2uB2kKGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBKJv48v.jpg

Couchy

ausreenactor

Thanks for that...my only fear is that the soles do not 'squeak' with every step. My right ATF Boondocker has an annoying habit
of emitting a rather painful noise until they are warm. Seems wierd I know...must be the way the sole is/was put together.

For the price of a pair of WPG or ATF boots I think I did very well. Whacked on $150, which I still considered a good deal and
no one pushed me. I lucked on to them with a day to go..

Will have to find a pale blue sweat shirt...

Regards..

Couchy

Grant

Hi Trevor,
I think you'll be very happy with them - I was the seller!
They're light years better than any other repro rough outs.
I picked them up off ebay last year and wore them maybe once or twice so figured it was time to pass them on.
Find myself wearing original service shoes and combat boots more than repros.

You got yourself a great deal since they're no longer available - and no they don't squeak!

Grant

ausreenactor

Tis a small world....great news regarding the absence of the squeaks!

Very excited about them...did you list them here??

Couchy

Doug C

I was seriously considering bidding on those too.. but usually take a half size bigger - I figured these may have still worked for me but my finances weren't strong enough for this splurge at the moment. Congrats, that's one of those "hell of a deals", MASH only sells the good stuff.
Doug C

ausreenactor

I am sure the boots will fit fine. As an aside I have to praise Grant for the prompt invoice and good comms...

When I have the money in the account I like to buy often and quickly, so I know how much I can still spend.
While there were less funds than expected after the Buzz sale. Dropped almost half what I paid on it...But
live and learn I guess.

Couchy

Tim P

Just from looking at the images you can tell that these have it by more than a nose. if they went up to a US 11 I may be tempted. I had some originals with the exact same tread. lovely.

ASCooke

Hi all, I'm looking at picking up a pair of Boondockers from either WPG or WWII impressions. Has anyone a pair from either of these companies? How do they compare? I would like to know what the WPG boots look like as they don't have any pictures on their site.
So if anyone has any pics that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Andy