• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mash B15 cuffs

Micawber

Anyone tried the MASH B15 cuffs? I've been pleased with their A2 knits but would be interested to hear from anyone who has had hands on their B15's.

Pilot

So mash is better than the fella who’s often recommended on ebay ib4041j
Had both...the US version ( Ebay seller) and Mash...Mash is by far more WW2 realistic, souple and has the better appearance ...The US version is too thick and stiff and by no means close to the WW2 versions...

Last edited:

Micawber

I've bought a number of A2 sets [cuffs + waistbands] or cuffs alone from both Larry ,the guy on Ebay in the States [flightjacketknits.com] and Mash. Larry's are a very good match for some original and repros, Mash tend to be just that bit finer knit with a slightly more elastic feel. In this case I needed B-15's for an ELC so thought I would give MASH a bash for a change, they arrived well packed as usual but are just a shade away from what I need this time so as and from today have a set coming from Larry too, I will fit whichever is closest.