• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Martin Lane G-1

Greg Gale

Can anyone, who has an original Martin lane - or basicall any original from the late sixties - please measure how long the cuff knits are (not stretched)? Mines are torn and I need to tell the seamstress how long she should make them. Thanks!

Greg Gale

Wearing my 69 Martin Lane. So comfy, so light, and pliable.

0BFC6F6E-44FD-4FB8-B191-F4A233C9B9B8.jpeg
C1A5378D-26A7-4215-A06A-B5772002928D.jpeg

Tylbor

Hi,

I have G-1 Martin Lane jacket DSA 100-69-C-1545. Size 42. I bought it seven or eight years ago. It's a bit distressed now but I like its rugged look. Cuffs and waistband in perfect condition which is quite rare. I often put my C-1 vest on when wearing this jacket. And cuffs are 3 inches long.

IMG_2864a.jpg

IMG_5612a.jpg

Flightengineer

This is good news, Greg. We have G-1 weather now, but I want warmth :) and return to A2 weather. I managed to save the original knitwear on my G-1, my seamstress knows the art of restoration.
I enjoy my recently purchased D-Series, although it is slightly heavier than my other jackets. But very comfortable with a sweater.

How much does your Martin weigh?