• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Markkt Perry mixed batch B3

A2 B3au

Aye I was lucky enough to receive a nearly new starsportwear in the nice paper potato bag with orig receipt and boxed with a gorgeous new smell too and was wondering if the gorgeous Perry John just got had the same

Pilot

Aye I was lucky enough to receive a nearly new starsportwear in the nice paper potato bag with orig receipt and boxed with a gorgeous new smell too and was wondering if the gorgeous Perry John just got had the same
Wow! congrats.

John Lever

No box but I think the Time Worn made them assume it was used.. It's brand new the belts have no signs is use and there is no flattening of fleece under the waist belt areas.

B-Man2

John
I’m putting my first dibs in now for the next mixed batch Perry B-3 in size 46 that happens to find its way to your door. No doubt about it, you are the “Perry Mixed Batch Whisperer”;)

John Lever

Well spotted I say John and good luck selling at whatever price you want - you could have just sold here, EBay or wherever without telling us all how you got it and none of us would be any wiser!
That was my gift. Instagram has some sellers and Markkt can drop the odd bollock on price.