• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M444

Falcon_52

The sleeve knits seem to be in remarkable condition - surely those have been replaced at some point. It's a shame about the shoulder tear. It seems in decent shape otherwise.

Noel

Silver Surfer

yeah, thats the prob with any and all us made aaf, and navy shearling jackets. regardless of how good they look, sooner or later they will crack, flake, or just become tired, and fall apart due to the way they were tanned, and then poly coated. the contractors for the uk shearling jackets made them to last for the duration, and longer still, as against the contractors for shearling jackets in the us. the us jackets were produced to functionaly serve a coupla years, maybe three or four, as that was the war dept's time frame for the termination of wwll. actually, its a wonder that some are reasonably presentable today, and a few, with great care can still be worn, sorta.....occasionally.

Bombing IP

( the us jackets were produced to functionaly serve a coupla years, maybe three or four, as that was the war dept's time frame for the termination of wwll.) from silver sufer.

Yes most things made in the military the time requirements of service is very short . Take the Jeep I think its service life design was 1100 hours ,correct me if I am wrong .

BIP

johnwayne

And how do you know it's Gary - by his seller name? There's no indication otherwise as far as I can see and it doesn't say location as Plymouth! Unless you've bought something from Gary via eBay how would you know? I do now though!! I trust too the Talan zip is purely a typo he never spotted?
Cheers
Wayne

John Lever

Spoke to Gary recently about the new Anj4. He told me they are moving the factory to bigger premises and opening a showroom. Delivery time is about 16 weeks on orders so I think everything has been delayed.