• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

m41 jackets in the movies

Tim P

SPR and such like excepted, in the same way De Niro wears an M65 in taxi driver and Stallone in first blood, what use of the M41 jacket can we think of in films?
I know "chief" does wear one in one flew over the cuckoo's nest and I recall one in a mercenary film such as the wild geese but they seem quite sparse.

any others?

asiamiles

side%20street%20PDVD_005.jpg

asiamiles

Peter Graham said:
Miles, will you stop posting photos without the titles ! What's the movie ?
It's from the same film as the grab I posted on the previous page which for some reason seems not to be showing up: SIDE STREET.

asiamiles

dujardin said:
Peter Graham said:
Miles, will you stop posting photos without the titles ! What's the movie ?

he like to play with our nerves :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a bit of fun, and not difficult to work out...well, unless you don't recognize Farley Granger.

EmergencyIan

In "Dirty Harry", the suicidal jumper wears one. Also, in the 3rd "Dirty Harry" movie (is it "The Enforcer"), the one with Tyne Daily, one of the "bad" guys wears one.

I know that I have seen the M-41 field jacket worn in other non-war movies, I just cannot place them off-hand.

- Ian