• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M-65 Article

MauldinFan

I have the camo one I was issued in 1998. We never wore them as the Gore-tex jackets were already out. It was one of the few things I didn't have to turn back in to CIF when I left active duty, so I assume they were going out of the inventory by then. It's around here somewhere, something I think I wore less than half a dozen times ever.
The only times I remember wearing it were trying it on and when I was turning all my stuff back in and didn't want them seeing I was handing back a beat up Gore-tex I'd bought instead of handing mine back.
Oh, and I was always the guy who wasn't cold. I always wore jungle boots regardless of the weather. People found that really odd when they learned I was born and raised in Florida!

Stravaiger

I have one I bought from an army surplus store in Leith fifty years ago , it is done now as everyday wear for me , it has shrunk ahaha , but now and then one of my kids will wear it out to the shops or something and it still looks ok