• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Luftwaffe gloves.

s4rmark

Would anyone here be able to identify these gloves as ww2 Luftwaffe gloves?
740F73ED-790A-4142-96AB-9AADE6D65FEA.jpeg

Kermit3D

They are gorgeous ! Well done !

From what I understand, this type of gloves were private purchases, like cyclist jackets, right?
They were not officially Luftwaffe gloves, can anyone confirm that ?

Pilot

They are gorgeous ! Well done !

From what I understand, this type of gloves were private purchases, like cyclist jackets, right?
They were not officially Luftwaffe gloves, can anyone confirm that ?
Confirmed!
Very often made in occupied territories...
These kind of gloves were made eastern territories.
They pop up a lot recently from Bulgaria to Ukraine and others in this part of the globe...

Last edited:

Pilot

Thx but incorrect. The ones in your photos are late war Reichs-Defence /wired/heated gloves.... and Bomber Crew gloves.
There were several other earlier versions.
Issued ones were always stamped dated or RBNr marked...

s4rmark

Thanks for all the replies and conformation. I haven’t actually bought these yet as I wanted an expert opinion first.

s4rmark

Well , the gloves arrived today from the Ukraine and are in very good condition , just a few light scratches on one but I can live with that considering the age of them. Very wearable condition showing only light use. Should I treat them with leather conditioner or any other type of nourishment for the skin?