• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LSL B10 from Buzz Rickson

Technonut2112

I was fortunate to have found 2 of the older L.S.L. issues just about back to back at Yahoo Auctions Japan for great prices. Both were in my size 44, and in nice condition. I sold one here on the forum, and kept the other. Buzz did a great job in copying the pattern and collar shape IMO. I haven't seen many good pics of originals, but on this one, the knits are not as dark green as the Buzz:

nored041a.jpg

Here's a pic of the one I kept:

DSCF0725.JPG

Griffon_301

If the measurements in HPA are correct (and I am sure they are), a 44 should fit if you wear a 46 leather jacket usually...
I would take it in size 44 and it should give me a good fit at 6ft4 and roughly 95 kgs as it's measurements compare to the ELC B-15 in 44 that I own...

Technonut2112

One has to take the thicker alpaca lining into consideration. That's why the pit-pit is 25" on the size 44. I have a 44" chest, and all of the Buzz size 44 B-10's I have / had fit well. I wouldn't want to size-down to a 42...

Grant

FWIW, a buddy of mine who normally wears a sz. 46 in Eastman jackets, picked up one of these recently in sz 44, and said it's very trim on him. I think he's going eBay it soon.

stanier

Yeah Chris ! It really needs to have an outing at some point ! Even though the sleeves are a bit long for me .

Hi Carl, in my experience BR cloth or nylon jackets usually have sleeves too long for most mortals this side of Orangutan. I have no idea why. I have a size 40 B-15c that is perfect in every way but the sleeves are too damn long! I wouldn’t mind but it’s only BR cloth or nylon jackets that do this to me. Leather or other Japanese brands, including other Toyo enterprises brands are fine!

Griffon_301

Funnily, that's only true somewhat for my Deck Hook Jacket....the other BR jackets I own are just fine or at least not worse than ELC jackets in that regard...