• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Low priced G-1 from Foster in 44”.

jack31916

Thanks Pilot.

Looks like a nice jacket for not to much money..

I've asked the seller of he's willing to ship to Holland...

Awaiting a reply....

Southoftheborder

For sure he will. I asked about shipment to the UK and he will send it by DHL at a reasonable price. So he will send it just next door to you. I passed on it though so I suggest you buy it if you want it and don't delay waiting for his answer because he was slow replying to me. Someone will buy it soon.

Pilot

was the collar replaced or all good?...I asked him this question.. never replied...

Royalcrown32

I was interested in this jacket too but it has a homemade painted USN stencil on the back of the collar. That ruined it for me.

Southoftheborder

He kept that to himself. Still it could probably have been removed with some solvent. I've used acetone as a last resort on leather jackets without any ill effects.

This jacket needed some TLC and I really can't be arsed to do that anymore. It could be really nice with some money spent because the hide looks good; though pictures of the lining were notable by their absence. Anyway I prefer repros not well worn stuff these days now that I'm an old fart.

Royalcrown32

You can also use Vaseline to remove old paint. I tried it on an old G-1 with paint marks once and was surprised to see that it worked.