• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Loose Fitting Original A-2

Officer Dibley

Wow. Plenty to add; however, I had elected to confine my resposes to the what I see as a mostly negative impact of Jeff's return, which appears to have happened out of nowhere. The 'resurrection' was timed perfectly with your public grievances with Ken at Aero. It was generally pretty calm until Ken made one post that upset a few as it crossed a previously unidentified line. Apparently that line is one directional as Aero were the target of all Jeff's initial posts. It must grate him that his perfect Aero is an Acme? It must also be an offence that Aero thrive in a competitive market while you are in 'negotiations' for a jacket making future.

My 'grasp' is that it was a better atmospheric when you made jackets and seldom posted here?All your spare time these days appear to be spent entwined in Jeff's agitational posts. That's my 'grasp' on things.

I must be missing something due to some folk being on my ignore list (not you Couchy) Lucky me.
Sometimes we allow just a few protagonists - who are well known - to get us to all fall out over fcuk all.
Don't get sucked-in people ....
Dave