• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Looks like Diamond Dave is Closing up the Jacket Business

Officer Dibley

You’d have thought any mod’ with half a brain would have locked this thread pages ago .... alas there are none. Perhaps too busy flouncing in big collared jackets or bored of the forum in general.....

DD, i’m with you but please let it go: you are better than this and are in danger of overreacting to the point of folks putting you in the same box as Ken and i am certain you neither want nor deserve that “accolade”.

Be well buddy and make me a crusher !

Dave
Ahem.. at the risk of repeating myself ....

Personally, i’m gonna stop watching this thread. DD & KC both need to take their handbags elsewhere. Seems now that each party is as bad as the other and i no longer take a side.

Seems almost all jacket makers are like BK & i have to endure enough of that crassness in my work life without letting it into my leisure time.

Steve27752

Ahem.. at the risk of repeating myself ....

Personally, i’m gonna stop watching this thread. DD & KC both need to take their handbags elsewhere. Seems now that each party is as bad as the other and i no longer take a side.

Seems almost all jacket makers are like BK & i have to endure enough of that crassness in my work life without letting it into my leisure time.
Well said that man.

DiamondDave

Gents,

If you are not interested in this post anymore I understand totally, but you must understand that this battle has been a long time coming, and Ken has systematically tried to undermine my business throughout the entirety of my tenure. If you don’t care for it, please look away, as there are loads of other threads.

That said, Ken does not get to just keep crapping on me whenever he feels like it, and not have me eventually say something. He only had to let me go graciously, but he had to start in. You have no idea the mistreatment that I have suffered by this grumpy old man. Again, if you knew the whole story, you’d understand, and soon you probably will.

DD

Southoftheborder

I don't share some members aversion to honest disagreement in public. Clearly KC jumped in on this thread and put the boot in to DD with his size ten's as he often does and DD has fought back. As he has every right to do. I for one would be interested to know the background and DD's point of view. So do tell us what went on between Aero and you and JC.