• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

looking forward to this ,BR Oldin Denis

Technonut2112

Thankyou for that info Technonut ! :)
A bit more info for those interested... From what I was told from HPA, BR will NOT be making the Superior Togs this year at all, and no solid confirmation for 2019. I literally searched the entire planet online. BR Europe is charging around $100.00 more for them in USD + shipping than HPA, and only smaller sizes in Japan, and all other places that popped-up, if not totally out of stock. AFAIK HPA still has some in 42-44, and they will only increase in value IMO if no more are made like the Oldin Dennis.

I would have loved to found an Oldin Dennis in 44 instead, but my ST should be arriving tomorrow. :) You're quite a lucky fellow Carl. :cool:

EDIT: As I stated in another thread, I plan on wearing the ST until the knits need replacing, and then substitute the 'proper' green ones. Best of both worlds IMO. Nicely contrasting red / rust for awhile, and then, a damn good 'proper' repro of the seldom-seen ST B-10 afterwards. ;)

Last edited:

Carl

Carl, that's an absolute stunner! I hope the fit is spot on for you. The wait is always both the worst and the best, isn't it? ;)
All the thanks goes to Miles for letting me have the oppurtunity to acquire this !!
Yeah , the wait is the worst part !!:confused:

Greg Gale

Carl, that's an absolute stunner! I hope the fit is spot on for you. The wait is always both the worst and the best, isn't it? ;)
It's like Schrödinger's jacket, isn't it? While it's in the box, being shipped it's both a great fit and a bad fit at the same time :D

Carl, it's one of the most beautiful B-10 I've seen. Congrats!

stanier

Oh jeez guys now im getting more aprehensive about it !! Just praying it fits now !! As i would like to have it patched up for the 487th FS
Are you able track the parcels progress Carl? Can’t be far away now?