• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for "Noseart" Artist To Paint my A-2!

bw-8

Can anyone recommmend a good noseartist (?) to me for painting on the back of my A-2?

Also, can anyone tell me how much such services usually cost?

Thank you! :geek:

better duck

bw-8 said:
noseartist (?):
Good question. I'd say "noseart artist". Wonder what the artists who practice nose rt or jacket art call themselves when referring to their work on leather jackets..: Jerome, Robin let's hear you guys!

bw-8

better duck said:
bw-8 said:
noseartist (?):
Good question. I'd say "noseart artist". Wonder what the artists who practice nose rt or jacket art call themselves when referring to their work on leather jackets..: Jerome, Robin let's hear you guys!

I guess "jacket artist" would be more appropriate. Hope I haven't offended anyone! :oops:

I am serious about commissioning a piant job on my A-2. Any jacket artists out there, please feel free to chime in or pm. :)

Maverickson

bw-8 said:
better duck said:
bw-8 said:
noseartist (?):

I guess "jacket artist" would be more appropriate. Hope I haven't offended anyone! :oops:

I am serious about commissioning a piant job on my A-2. Any jacket artists out there, please feel free to chime in or pm. :)

I am also serious about commissioning a paint job "nose art" to have done on a new jacket except mine will be a G-1. This particular jacket will be dedicated to my father. We lost him earlier this year. Found an artist that was interested and very willing to do the work. In talking to her and observing her work from the website, see http://www.rosemarydery.com/contact.htm it seems as though she does excellant work. On the other hand, she is very pricey although probably worth every penny. Said she the jacket would bring tears to my eyes when I saw the finished product! I believe it!

I have fathers career G-1 but, I am still trying to figure out which way to go with purchasing new jacket to have the art work done. I can be reached [email protected] for further information.

sgbailey2002

I am also serious about commissioning a paint job "nose art" to have done on a new jacket except mine will be a G-1. This particular jacket will be dedicated to my father. We lost him earlier this year. Found a airtist that was interested and very willing to doing the work. See http://www.rosemarydery.com/contact.htm it seems as though she does good work. On the other hand, she is very pricey although probably worth every penny. Said she the jacket would bring tears to my eyes when I saw the finished product!

I have fathers career G-1 but, I am still trying to figure out which way to go with purchasing new jacket to have the art work done. I can be reached [email protected] for further information.[/quote]

Rosemary will do an awesome job for you. Highly recommend. Worth every penny.

Maverickson

sgbailey2002 said:
I am also serious about commissioning a paint job "nose art" to have done on a new jacket except mine will be a G-1. This particular jacket will be dedicated to my father. We lost him earlier this year. Found a airtist that was interested and very willing to doing the work. See http://www.rosemarydery.com/contact.htm it seems as though she does good work. On the other hand, she is very pricey although probably worth every penny. Said she the jacket would bring tears to my eyes when I saw the finished product!

I have fathers career G-1 but, I am still trying to figure out which way to go with purchasing new jacket to have the art work done. I can be reached [email protected] for further information.

Rosemary will do an awesome job for you. Highly recommend. Worth every penny.[/quote]

Email me!

Andrew

The Gentleman who painted my Goodwear is happy to paint more jackets to fund his travel expenses to his Bomb Group re-union in a couple of months (that is if he can fit it in with the the ones he's already doing), and he's about as authentic as you can get. He's been only really been doing work for people who had close relatives in the service. I was just lucky.

HPIM1139-1.jpg

RIMG0353-2.jpg

If you want to find out if he's still available pm me.