• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for blood chit

Viking

Hello, I am a new member.
So, before introduce you my new AN6552 and M422A from 5* and AVI Leather, I am look for blood chit. I have seen one with a peacock but impossible to find it in good quality.
So, can you help me please ?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Pilot

How to address this delicately without being demeaning...

Sir, please double-check your translation spelling. We all know what you're asking, but the one letter mis-spelling makes a big difference in this particular case.

Carry on. :)
I believe this new and welcome member is doing perfectly right…
There are cheap „shit“ and good but you need to consider a bit of investment.. real good blood chit…
As usual… you pay sheet you get sheet…:)

B-Man2

Welcome to the forum Viking !
You have a couple of nice reproduction jackets. When you have time we’d love to see them so please post a few photos .
There are several companies that make reproduction BLOOD CHITS . Pilot is correct about originals, they can be found for sale and are costly, but overtime they will continue ur to go up in value. Since you have reproduction jackets I can understand why you are looking for a reproduction BLOOD CHIT. Originals were made from silk so you if you find an accurate reproduction try to see if it’s silk rather than some other fabric .
I’m not sure how accurate this one is but it’s made from silk which is desirable . So good luck with your search

denny@aero

Aero have silk Blood Chits, both CBI and Burmese ( with Peacock as you were looking for) . We also have 48 Start US flags.

You won't find on our site but you can email me [email protected]

Attachments

• Blood Chits Silk.jpg
    Blood Chits Silk.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
  • Blood Chit CBI.jpg
    Blood Chit CBI.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 76
  • Blood Chit Burmese.jpg
    Blood Chit Burmese.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 84