• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking For a Rank Tab “Fourreau de Grade” for French Armée de l’Air Leather Blouson PN

w1rc

March 7th, 2022....... Good things come to those who are patient! I received a very nice old well, used “galon” today in the mail, a gift from someone who I am certain would prefer to remain anonymous. I want to thank that person for their generosity Amd umderstanding of what collecting is really all about.

Pilot

March 7th, 2022....... Good things come to those who are patient! I received a very nice old well, used “galon” today in the mail, a gift from someone who I am certain would prefer to remain anonymous. I want to thank that person for their generosity Amd umderstanding of what collecting is really all about.
You are welcome.Enjoy it. ;-)

w1rc

He sent it out six weeks ago on 24 January and I only received it today. It was very nice for him to send it as a gift. Itndoesn’t matter that it took so long. It’s here now and that‘s all that matters.