• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a patch

Greg Gale

I'm looking for a patch, nose art, jacket art or anything along these lines, where a cartoon character/ animal is flying a small cartoon plane, and it's shooting/ bombing/ etc...you get the idea. Could you please point me in the right direction or post some of these here? I'm looking for inspiration for some artwork on my surfboard :) Thanks!

Brettafett

You still in Bali!!! When do return to the normal world lol

Heres an oldie, but a goodie. However, I recon you may be into more single engine stuff.
on3304__2a.jpg

Greg Gale

Thanks! :) Yes, still here. I'll go home in a month, but only for 6 weeks, then back to paradise if all goes well. I'm looking forward to trying on my Dubow! :)

Flightengineer

Definitely a patch that screams "Print me!" because painting it was sooo much work. It's still on my table, as I never felt like I wanted to part with it, despite a couple of offers...

I draw too and I understand you.
I saw your message about this patch in one old thread 10 years ago on this forum, I wanted to use the opportunity to ask - did you use the image of the embroidered original for your drawing? I saw several ALSEC images in net.

Silver Surfer

Each of my boards has a 3rd pursuit avg walking girl (hells angels) sticker on the deck. Wish I could find more, as they wear out after a while.

EMBLEMHUNTER

I make all types of leather unit patches, I'm in Florida, here's some examples of my work
43rd Bombardment Group,Hippo (3).jpg

Attachments

• 48th Pursuit Squadron (2).jpg
    48th Pursuit Squadron (2).jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 63rd Fighter Squadron.jpg
    63rd Fighter Squadron.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 69th Bombardment Squadron (2).jpg
    69th Bombardment Squadron (2).jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 91st Bombardment Group (2).jpg
    91st Bombardment Group (2).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 365th Fighter Squadron (2).jpg
    365th Fighter Squadron (2).jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 729th Bombardment Squadron.png
    729th Bombardment Squadron.png
    676.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 701st Bombardment Squadron.jpg
    701st Bombardment Squadron.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 648th Bombardment Squadron (2).jpg
    648th Bombardment Squadron (2).jpg
    120 KB · Views: 57

EMBLEMHUNTER

Thanks much "all" for the likes on my post , I make all sorts of WW2 Squadron'Group patches, "Your Choice" of emblem/s as I don't pre make any, contact me if you want something done :)