Looking for a patch

Greg Gale

I'm looking for a patch, nose art, jacket art or anything along these lines, where a cartoon character/ animal is flying a small cartoon plane, and it's shooting/ bombing/ etc...you get the idea. Could you please point me in the right direction or post some of these here? I'm looking for inspiration for some artwork on my surfboard :) Thanks!

Brettafett

You still in Bali!!! When do return to the normal world lol

Heres an oldie, but a goodie. However, I recon you may be into more single engine stuff.
on3304__2a.jpg

Greg Gale

Thanks! :) Yes, still here. I'll go home in a month, but only for 6 weeks, then back to paradise if all goes well. I'm looking forward to trying on my Dubow! :)

Flightengineer

Definitely a patch that screams "Print me!" because painting it was sooo much work. It's still on my table, as I never felt like I wanted to part with it, despite a couple of offers...
I draw too and I understand you.
I saw your message about this patch in one old thread 10 years ago on this forum, I wanted to use the opportunity to ask - did you use the image of the embroidered original for your drawing? I saw several ALSEC images in net.