• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking at buying this A2

Happy Hooligan

so I found this A2, just photo so far. What value should I go up to? No other info yet except the photo.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 11.53.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 11.53.00 AM.png
    333 KB · Views: 253

Pilot

Depends on size and condition ( zipper, liner, leather, knits etc...).
Patched, holed or painted without provenance...Crapbay is full of them since months even years for some.
Wanted are larger size, all original, unholed, undecorated....the rest...easy to find out via picclick.com (search for A-2 sold items).

Happy Hooligan

I’m trying to get more. Apparently there more items from the same service man. I’m trying to get more info on it all.

Happy Hooligan

I’m looking at it all tomorrow. Cones with dress jacker, Ike, shirt, wings, goggles and papers. Not sure what all else. From a bombardier.

Happy Hooligan

Well I didn’t end up getting it. Turns out it was a size 36. Really dried out. Original zipper and cuffs though. Lots of paper goods with it (manuals and such) and medals too. They wanted 2k for it all