• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look what I found in a closet.

fishmeok

Always fun to come across stuff like this. At one time it had a unit patch and nametag. Pretty rough shape but I am going to add it to the project pile. What contract do you guys think it is?
1D3664BE-2B48-4E3B-A7B9-CAFC19CC8AD2.jpeg

2FDBA866-0930-4A1D-9657-82ADAED1F773.jpeg

Attachments

• F8945500-6D35-4536-BF4F-FC5610018BA8.jpeg
    F8945500-6D35-4536-BF4F-FC5610018BA8.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 140

B-Man2

Is the zip original to the jacket?
Can we see some pocket and collar snaps?
Without seeing those, I’ll guess a Cable or a Rough Wear.

Last edited:

B-Man2

with the unique collar fold, angled pocket corners, I say Bronco as well.
Since I had two Bronc's, I'll also go with that!
Nice find!

Aghhh ! The shame of it all...... missed it again!:(

But would one of you guys please help me out here?
According to the ELC book , Bronco had 2 contracts, the first contract came with a Crown zip . The second contract came with a Gilt Talon zip .
So if this jacket doesn’t have either of those
and it’s a Bronco ... has the zip been replaced or what am I missing? I don’t see any extra stitch holes around the zip.
Thanks for your help with this.

Last edited:

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

According to the ELC book , Bronco had 2 contracts, the first contract came with a Crown zip . The second contract came with a Gilt Talon zip .
and it’s a Bronco ... has the zip been replaced or what am I missing? I don’t see any extra stitch holes around the zip.
The zipper has been replaced, and if I’m not wrong it is a YKK. Closer pics would show the details on the replacement done. Nice finding by the way, congrats!

fishmeok

Hi- to clarify, the lining is completely gone as is the original zipper. It has had that zipper on it since it was purchased by the owner from a thrift store some 30 plus years ago.