• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Listing canceling ?

Clark J

How hard is it for a seller to cancel a listing ? Have sold on Greedbay for along spell ,,

B-Man2

How hard is it for a seller to cancel a listing ? Have sold on Greedbay for along spell ,,
Clark
It’s Easy
Go to the bottom of the main page , look for “Site Map”. Click on it.
Scroll down to the section that has to do with “Selling” click on it.
You should see a link that lets you cancel your listing. However if it’s within something like 24 hours of the end of the auction it may not let you cancel .

ausreenactor

End your listing early using one of the approved 'reasons'. Usually 'Item is no longer available'.

If you have bids... you might have to pay fees.

"If you end an auction early and buyers have already placed bids, you may be charged a fee. This fee is the same as a final value fee, based on the item price when you ended the auction. You won't pay a fee if you cancel your auction within the first 24 hours of listing your item, or if we have to end your auction."

It used to do my head in when guys here would post a link to an auction, take bids (including mine) then pull the jacket due to slow/low bidding or fear of a loss. I would forego other jackets and then lose out twice. I had no issues with anybody who kept their eBay and VLJ lives separate, but to advertise here then display their moral 'character' on eBay was VERY frustrating.

STEVE S.

6DFC3929-B91F-4FEA-883B-26823DADE253.jpeg